Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Day 18

You dont realize how eventful a year has been until you really start to think about it. And while youre thinking through it all, you also realize how long a year is lord. Naturally I tried to trick myself into not thinking about the sucky stuff. I have enough lists to remind me. But I found lots of good and neat things of the 07.. like I flew 21 times and travelled in 11 countries! not including random stopovers lol. and Taj was his cutest this year, especially since he talks alot more now.. I guess there was only one other year to compare to but still. anyways I'm beyond excited for the beginning half of this year haha. Happy New Years!
I had to rewrite this bc as I was writing it yesterday, the power went out and the backup electricity or whatever doesnt think the computer is necessary. LAME.

No comments: